Rubicon Professional Services is a fast growing company and we always have many challenging and exciting projects underway nationwide. To help us grow and meet our customers’ needs, we are always looking for skilled and experienced professionals, including:
- Project managers
- Assistant project managers
- Electrical engineers
- Mechanical engineers
If you have worked in these positions and would like to contribute to and share in our success, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
Senior Project Manager
Rubicon Professional Services is seeking a self-motivated, team oriented, creative Senior Project Manager to provide leadership in the design, construction and commissioning of data center and infrastructure projects for a small, growing national design and build construction company. Rubicon has seen meteoric growth in the past three years, and we are looking for an individual with the experience, knowledge and passion to advance our construction services for data center, mission critical, and infrastructure projects on the west coast. The successful candidate will be expected to take ownership of all construction aspects of mission critical building and power/HVAC infrastructure projects including electrical, mechanical, fire protection disciplines and to have solid general knowledge of structural, civil and architectural scopes. We are seeking a well-rounded Senior Project Manager that can take a concept from a client and deliver a construction project, as well as run the west coast office of our growing company. General Assignment: Responsible for project management and construction of buildings, facility expansions, equipment procurement, and related services for a variety of mission critical projects. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to: Construction project management, regional office administration, marketing initiative and assistance, technical report writing, cost estimating. Plusses include direction and growing of Rubicon’s west coast operations. Should be willing to accept out-of-town travel assignments to meet project demands. Respectfully, only qualified applicants need apply. Please inquire for more information.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer — West Coast
Rubicon Professional Services is seeking a self-motivated, team oriented, creative mechanical & electrical engineer to provide leadership in the design, construction and commissioning of data center and infrastructure projects in the west coast of the US for a growing national design and build construction company. Rubicon has seen growth in the past three years, and we are looking for an individual with the experience, knowledge and passion to advance our design services for data center developments and infrastructure projects in the western US. The successful candidate will be expected to take ownership of all aspects of data center and infrastructure projects including electrical, mechanical, fire protection disciplines and has basic knowledge of structural, civil and architectural disciplines. We are seeking a well-rounded individual that can take a concept from a client and deliver a construction project.
Management, including but not limited to:
- Internal ownership of projects from client introduction to commissioning completion.
- Partnering with internal architects, engineers and construction professionals to ensure designs are code compliant, consistent with client intent and cost effective.
- Value engineering – as a leading, vital attribute.
- Work with Rubicon Construction Services Department to drive all design-build projects to successful completion and support the Construction Services Department to drive all build project to successful completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering & Electrical Engineering.
- Professional Engineering Licensure.
- 15+ years’ experience in the design of data centers and infrastructure systems.
- Construction experience is a plus.
- Strong relationship with major equipment vendors.
- Commissioning experience.
- Experience in site evaluations for purpose of identifying energy saving initiatives and ability to write reports to initiate new projects.
- Self-starter requiring little oversight.
- Must be able to make decisions with minimum input, based on their experience and knowledge of the position.
- Driven towards continuous personal and company improvement.
About Rubicon Professional Services:
Rubicon is a four year old, rapidly growing construction management firm that specializes in the design and construction of data centers and telecommunication sites. Rubicon is comprised of dedicated, experienced industry professionals who are passionate about providing the highest quality and attention to detail to our clients on their projects. Rubicon is a de-centralized organization, with offices in Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, N. Virginia, Chicago and N. California. For more about Rubicon go to: http://www.rubiconps.com/
Usually there is no real reason to visit drugstore every when you need to buy medications. What medicines do patients purchase from the Web? Occasionally people need medicines to resolution sexual dysfunction. Today varied articles were published about viagra pill. Did read something about “sildenafil 100mg“? If you have any concerns about “Viagra patent expiration“, check with your physician before grab the remedy. Erectile problems can generally indicate serious problems in other area. Also known as erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. You must be highly cautious while going to order medicines like Viagra.