Our mission is to make our customers successful. We accomplish this by always focusing on their goals and objectives, regardless of the ‘issue of the day’. The success of their project, and subsequently that of their company and their own professional achievement, is paramount to the success of RPS. Only by helping our customers succeed and prosper time and time again will RPS flourish and grow as a company.
The RPS Toolbox
We have an unwavering focus on safety. All of Rubicon’s field, technical, and management staff are OSHA trained and certified, and we have never suffered a lost-time accident or a worker’s compensation claim.
We have continuously invested in the use of technology to enhance project communication and delivery. RPS was an early adopter of the Procore web-based project management system, Timberline construction accounting software, and utilizes redundant document storage and retrieval systems for the safe keeping of project records.
We have a commitment to continued quality improvement through our Construction Quality Management (CQM) program, which is based on ISO9001 philosophies for document management and material control.
We have in-house engineers (including four PEs) and two in-house architects to complement our construction team.
RPS operations extend across the breadth of the United States, and provide a unique opportunity to promote and demonstrate high standards of environmental management and stewardship by reducing our own environmental impact, and that of our customers. We do this by:
- Integrating environmental management into our everyday operations.
- Constantly improving our environmental efficiency.
- Helping our customers reduce their own carbon footprint through the use of efficiencies and other cost saving measures.
At RPS, we sincerely value our clients and the relationships we have developed with them. We have gathered a team of design and construction professionals who offer the best experience, knowledge, responsiveness, and value available for your project, and we appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you on your project.
RPS can – and will – exceed your requirements and expectations.
Our Promise To You
- We will never over-commit, but will always strive to over-deliver on our commitments.
- We will over-communicate in an open and honest manner with our customers, partners, vendors and fellow team members.
- We will provide a safe and enjoyable work site for our employees, vendors and customers.
- We will strive to constantly improve our people and our processes through training and quality improvement programs.
- We will always make the success of the project and our customer our number one priority.